Tuesday April 26th 2011

Happy Tuesday, all! While Rick Perry had Texas pray for rain, Sam and the rest of us prayed for Bill Scher to come on our show. What do you know! Bill Scher (@billscher), Online Campaign Manager at Campaign for America’s Future and executive editor of LiberalOasis.com, is on the show today to talk about the Don’t Make Us Work ‘Til We Die! campaign.

In the Member’s Only Show Sam covers some more news stories and responds to listener phone calls and IMs! To get the entire Majority Report podcast including the Member’s Only Show become a member and get more Sam!

Topics Discussed on Today’s Show:

Bonus story from the Member’s Only Show:

Media From Today’s Show:

Allen West and those neutering liberal women

Work ‘Til We Die

Sam on The Dylan Ratigan Show yesterday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

From the show yesterday; Michigan State Senator Bruce Caswell Thinks Foster Kids Shouldn’t Have New Clothes

From our Tumblr:

This entry was posted in Podcast, Shows. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Tuesday April 26th 2011

1. Good morning..

Sammy & coffee,ya can’t beat that.. :)

• gloryoski says:

Hmmmm…Miz Lilly wants danish too…And fresh flowers every day. Don’t mean she’s gonna get it.

I don’t mind sharing my mango though…They’re big–at least if you eat the skin as if it were an apple, which I do.

2. dontbeaputz says:

These videos never get old:

More proof that we are engaged in an information war. We shouldn’t look down on these people. They have no access to real information. They know their lives are bleak, they just don’t know why.

“We spend too much money on education!”

“I don’t trust the media. I get my news from my neighbor. He gets it from the computer.”

• Sammy..
      No posting of cartoons/pictures ?
      No editing posts too..

What up ?

• not-sam says:

We usually edit the day’s posts after the show with all that fun stuff.

The early morning posts are really just to announce who’s on the show and leave this discussion thread for all of you.

I’ll find a cartoon just for you to post right after the show. :)

3. You were right about brieghtbart Sam.

I heard him on Hartmann’s show and Thom asked him to talk about policy and he declined.

He either felt that he couldn’t defend his crap, or doesn’t really believe it.

4. HolyCity2012 says:

Income Bracket to Lifespan Statistics, Very Interesting.

Source Please!

5. Hey guys,

The “become a member” link in this post is broken. I went to click it to actually become a member and it returned a page missing error. I’ll still become a member, but just wanted to let you know… ;-)

- Josh

• Thanks for the heads up – fixed the link. You can always click the Become a Member link at the top of the page also! Thanks for supporting the show.

• So became a member, but how do i get my username and password for the members only section? Do you guys send an email out or something or is it in the paypal emails and I just missed it.

Cheers!

• not-sam says:

Thanks for becoming a member! Glad to have you as a member. Don’t worry, you didn’t miss anything in your email. We’ll be sending out passwords for all newly subscribed members right after today’s show.

6. HolyCity2012 says:

Bedlam Erupts At Townhall In Orlando As GOP Rep. Defends Ending Medicare, Tax Breaks For Rich