Bill McKibben: Do the Math

Welcome back everyone. On today’s show, Bill McKibben (@billmckibben) joins Sam to talk about his new climate movement, Do the Math. Tune in at noon!

In the next few hours the Cuomo administration is poised to make a monumental mistake on fracking. We need you to put him back on track!
NYC Office (212) 681-4580
Albany Office (518) 474-8390

And please take our listener survey. Thanks so much!

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Bill McKibben: Do the Math

1. David Dayen ‏@ddayen

$40,000 Bowles & Simpson get for a 1-hour talk to business groups equals THREE YEARS of SocSec benefits for avg senior http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/28/us/politics/now-touring-the-debt-duo-simpson-bowles.html

Sorry Sam, here’s the answer to your quiz. I thought of those two even before finding this tweet.

I wish the pollys would stop mentioning these two . their plan isn’t good anyway!

2. Slate ‏@Slate

The Norquist Pledge, and other tax debate stuff that the media is over-hyping: http://slate.me/QqcIFC

3. nancy cadet says:

Happy Birthday Sam, or “Joyeux anniversaire.”

I love the songs on the show including “La Poupee.”

4. trapper says:

Happy B day Sammy, wrap this up and go get a drink on me.

5. Happy Birthday Sam!!

6. Pingback: 11/28 Bill McKibben: The Oil Industry is the Enemy | The Majority Report with Sam Seder

7. Steve in L.A. says:

Happy birthday, Sam.

8. Happy Birthday, Sam!
    Wondering why today’s show is not available for member download, yet? Everything ok?

9. Boudica says:

Happy Birthday!!

10. Eric D. says:

Can’t download podcast. Is there a tech problem?

11. Happy Birthday Sam!

12. brightbartlett says:

Still not able to dl today’s podcast at 5:30 est. But have a great birthday! By the way, have u heard about the new corduroy pillows? They’re making headlines!

13. Russell Belding says:

Thanks! I was just listening to Democracy Now. Amy Goodman mentioned Lindsay Graham, and I immediately waited to hear the closet door opening.

14. Happy Birthday Sam! Have a great day and great year! Germo

15. Yes happy birthday Sam first thing first, dying for my daily podcast though.

16. JohnOsborn says:

Damn, same here. iTunes member feed isn’t working. Can’t wait to listen to interview. McKibben’s awesome!

17. Happy Birthday Sam!

18. not-sam says:

Sorry about the Members show not appearing. There was an error on our end. I just fixed it. All should be good now. – Matt

19. Podcast DL is now available

20. juliet bravo says:

Thanks for fixing the poddast, Matt!

Happy birthday, Sam! Touche pas à mon “Luna”! You can’t put art up for a vote. Moi aussi, j’adore “La Poupée Qui Fait Non” – but I’d love to hear the story of why Sam plays it. Just nosy.